Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 67


Hi 
The phone call went so fast! And I can´t believe I only have one more call left in my mission! I am freaked
out by it alot... Grandpa looked great and all of you did too! All of you have changed alot it is weird.

This week was really cool. We found tons of people and have made alot of progress with alot of people. We have three baptisms coming up that I am really excited for! One is a girl we contacted and she went to
church and institute on Sunday and loved it. The members received her way well. The ward members here are all so willing to help, it is great! I Love the members here. The house from which I called is a member who lived in Pergamino years back. So I show up and I talk about Pergamino and he loves it.

Well I love you and I will talk to you next week!
Your son 

When you said Feb 13th, is that the day you are released, the day you fly out, or the day you will arrive in the US? Just curious! 
That is when I will be in the USA.

What does the Pres. do for the missionaries that are leaving?
 A dinner for them and he cuts their ties and stuff. I don´t know what else.



No comments:

Post a Comment