Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 72


Hey Family,
This week was an adventure. We had some traveling and some crazy experiences. On Tuesday night we had to travel to another zone to have a leadership meeting and a new trainer meeting. I went to both meetings. I can´t remember if I told you but I am district leader again. It was a great meeting and I learned a lot. It was fun to see some old faces that I had not seen in awhile.

When we got back to Colon we were dead tired from traveling. We went out and invited a less active member to help us visit some people and he at first said no and I convinced him other wise. We went out and he had so much excitement to get into houses and teach. It was awesome, it gave me the best feeling ever. We taught him and his family about temples and roasted marshmallows. (which they loved!) We talked about temples because the rededication is coming up for the Buenos Aires temple. I hope I can go before I finish the mission. We will see.

On Sunday we had cake at a members house for her birthday. It was fun to kind of celebrate fathers day with a family away from the family. Then we went to another house and had dinner. It was a food packed night. Got to save up for winter here. haha

Well those are the stories of my week. Happy fathers day! Love you!
Elder Smart

Did you eat the blood sausage?
Yes mom I ate the blood sausage.. it is like blood jello just thicker. I know it is gross. I miss your cooking alot mom, more than you know. I miss alot of things. I love it here but sometimes I get tired of being tired if that makes sense to you. I love you mom and I hope you have a good week.
Love your son
 
How fun that must be for you to see other elders that you have met in the mission. Like Elder Winger. How many were at Elder Wingers apt? 
9 people

What did you have to go to Rosario for? 
I went to pick up Elder Adair

How long does it take you to get there? 
8 hours....

You said Elder Adair waited in NY, did he know Rob World? 
No he doesn´t. He was in buffalo

What did you think of all the stuff I sent you? 
It was all so great mom thank you! the only thing that wasn´t necessary was the Oreos because they have those here but I still enjoyed them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment